My story is one of continual transformation. Every day and every experience is an opportunity for growth and learning. This was not always clear to me. I struggled early in life with the constant battle of what was and what could be. The repercussions of the choices made by myself, my family, and those around me followed me for years, creating an ongoing cycle of persistence and failure. Persistence to do better and be better, but not meeting the expectations of myself or others which led to the perception of failure. Even at a young age, I knew that despite the adversity that surrounded me, I had a purpose which gave me the fortitude to prevail.
Deep down I knew that there was a deeper reason why I was alive. Having overcome abuse, addiction, and social judgement, I searched for guidance and understanding. I serendipitously met a woman who provided me with the direction to move forward while attending a “Healing Hands” retreat hosted by my church. I was then led to meet Niki Klein, of the Academy of Holistic Modalities. In 2005, a new journey began.
My heart started to open up to hear what the Universe had been trying to say to me for so long. The gifts that I had long suppressed, which were just that - Gifts, began to surface and come alive!
Throughout my life I have experienced many transformations. Child to adult. Dependent to independent. Illness to health. Addiction to connection. Misfortunes to blessings. But most of all, I have transformed from being closed to being open.
As an adult I have dedicated years of my life to learning and harness the power of coaching and holistic healing practices so that I can assist others in breaking through the barriers that hold them back and keep them stuck. Every experience in my life has led me to the clarity of purpose I now I have. We can’t change the past, but we can adjust our view of it to help us change our future.
Let me help you let go of what is holding you back to allow you to embrace what could be.
I have dedicated myself to learning and practicing in what I believe in. I have followed my heart to many acquire skills and techniques that I feel will serve my clients best. The following is just a highlight of the many trainings, certifications, and memberships that I have obtained:
· Laughter Yoga International University, Certified Laughter Yoga Leader 2018
· Certificate of Completion Brain Gym 101 April 9, 2017
· Spiritual Healer License Board: Licensed Spiritual Healer since April 2016, In good standing.
· American Union of NLP: Certified NLP Practitioner - Dr. Steve G. Jones, July 14, 2015
· Certified Sound Coach with the Natural Therapies Board since June 2014 In good standing.
· Shamballa Multidimensional Energy Level 3 June 1, 2014
· Integrated Energy Therapy Intermediate Level June 7, 2014
· Ordained Minister with the Universal Life Church April 8, 2013
· Tachiagima Sensei (Master/Teacher) October 28, 2012
· EFT Level One Content February 2, 2012
· Shinju Pa Ro and Usui Shiki Ryoho Systems of Reiki: Reiki Master Level 1 July 17, 2011
· Membership with Reflexology Registration Council of Ontario since April 19, 2011 in good standing.
· Foot Reflexology Practitioner October 7, 2010
Share your email address with me to subscribe to my newsletter on transformation.